CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CVS module

Start of CVS module..

Currently, I am still in "HOLIDAY MODE". I'm not into studying rite now. Gosh, help me. Give me back my spirit. haha.. ni semua cuti punye pasal. I can't wait to have another holiday.

My laptop is in trouble rite now. What should I do ek?.. Should I reformat or whta? There's a pop up window comes out everytime I switch on the laptop. However, it doesn't affect anything. I am just afraid of the consequences.

Oh, I forgot to tell the story of my holiday. I've been spending the whole first week at my sister's house being a baby sitter. Okay, it was fun since I like kids. hehe.. the second week, I went to Bukit Merah. This time, I went with my cousins. It was also fun. That's why I said it's not enough. I want more, u know.

First day of CVS, I had PBL. Nah, ambik ko. First day lagi dah ade assignment. For the first week, there were lots of lectures. I'm getting bored each time. I can say that CVS is the toughest module at the moment. Even MSK is much simpler.

0 comments: