CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

sampai bila

she doenst seem too care about what's happening rite now. am I the only one that thinks she is my best friend. she didn't even try to mend the relationship we have.. should i step down again???

i had talk n i had expressed my feelings.. n i thought it will clear out everything... tp....ape lagi yg kau nak??

you're being judgmental by blaming me without giving me a chance of explanation. you keep it quiet yet you expect me to understand your feelings.. how can i???? yet, even after I explained, I don't see any initiative of you to mend back our relationship.. what's wrong with you?? what do you expect me to do??.. why from before this until now, I am the only one yg selalu mengalah??.. why are you being so passive over something like this??

I'm trying to put our friendship back to normal, but you seem don't want to... you're not taking any move at all... silence doesn't resolve anything.. and also, I do know that u're ignorant.. BUT over something like this?????????... can't believe that u'll be ignorant too..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mas, u r not okay ryte?
nape?

lisa

M-A-S said...

okay.. i'm really not okay... aku tak tw nk buat ape da.. keep quiet or talk.. dh penat da menangis tp dy mcm stone.. mcm2 yg aku rase skang ni, sdih marah kecewa everything bercampur.

i dont like being like this, nampak mcm aku happy kan, so.. biarla org nampak yg tu je.

Nik Lisa said...

macam pelik gak.
kalo dah bincang, die keep on being ignorant.
kalo cam tu, cane nak selesai masalah.
tuh la, nmpk ko cam ok.
x expect pon ko ade probs cam ni.

ade pape probs, share je k.
i'll listen.

M-A-S said...

haha.. seems like aku agak terer jgk ye menyembunyikan masalah.. dat's why la aku ckp aku tak tw nak buat ape dah.. maybe i'll just give her n me sometime, hope lepas cuti ni leh settle..

u know what, i've been thinking about the problem sampai terbawak2 dlm mimpi..