CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

end of me..

Salam.

I just ended my respiratory module. Which i find it really difficult so it's = bad in the exam. i wish i could redo it again. I missed 2 days of classes and practicals. To top of it, those two days were filled with practicals and sgs. I felt regret for not attending them. what can i do.....

I got conjunctivitis last week.. that's why i got 2 days mc.

SATURDAY:
The year 1 students of Faculty of Medicine was organizing a family day where all the staffs, lecturers, seniors from Selayang and Sg Buloh were invited. I t was very fun especially to see the lecturers playing the games.. haha.. really, it was memorable and enjoyable. Guess what, I took part in the "Tug of War".. Well, it's once in a lifetime I will be taking part in that game. That ONE game had actually made all my body -from top to down - ache the next day. I thought it was a simple game, just pull the rope. BUT (there's a big but..) it actually needs a lot of skill PLUS strength. And I dont have both. Well, my team lost in the first round. But okay la.. since it's my first time so it's an experience. I dont get to take lots of pictures that day. coz i was busy running here and there..and i dont know who's camera is taking my picture. haha.. i'm barely just a model..

SUNDAY:
I went to Sunway Pyramid meeting my sis, DR ELIDA MARINI ABDULLAH. (there's a reason behind those big letters.. hehe) . Okay, that was fine. But Nabihah is sick at that time. She had conjunctivitis. But my sis said she had allergic reaction. ............story continues.....


TUESDAY:
I got INFECTED already....huhu.. pity me.... got two days of mc. two days of missing classes and practicals. I missed the meeting with my juniors which I really anticipated.. too bad.. i did bad in the exam. My eyes are swollen and red and very painful. even until now, it's been a week already, my eyes are still itching and swelling. Even my friends can sense it..

YESTERDAY @ FRIDAY:
PT on the morning, bowling at night. Arrived at room around 10 o'clock. Before bowling: PIZZA~~.. :-D
Results:



0 comments: