CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

HEPI NEW YEAR

SAlam..

Smalam, byk bunga2 berkelip kat langit. It's very clear from my room which is at 5th floor. hehe.
Some of my friends even record the moment of the clock's pointer stroke number number 12.

This week was very hectic. Classes were packed every day. Always ends at 5.00 pm. I was exhausted by this kind of schedule. I guess I have to endure it. After all, it's going to be tougher in the future.

I had 2 news, one is good, one is bad. This time, I wanna tell good news first. The good news we dont have to move to Sg Buloh next sem. why is it a good news? Primarily because, no shoping malls there. There's nothing there except for the highway.huh....The bad news is, I will have to attend BTN during our mid sem break which is very sad. I couldnt join my family's trip to A Famosa..huhu

Biase la, end of year= SALE besar2 pnye. This weekend and last weekend were really happening. 3 days holiday for 2 consecutive week, who doesnt like that?.. I went out with Ama and Tikah last week, and yesterday, I went out again with Alia and Izati. It was really chaos and havoc in the shopping mall. And the sales.. I dont know what to say. There's a shoe shop that sells a pair of shoe for RM15, and 2 pairs for RM20. It's really cheap!!!!!!!

That's only 1. Not to mention all of it. What do I bought yesterday. Just a sling bag. I got it for RM20.00. The original price is RM30.00. I guess that was because of YES. The shop wanted to sell it for rm25.00. Fortunately, I noticed the price offer they put on the shop. So, they had to sell it to me for RM 20.00. I felt a little bit wicked yet satisfied. haha..


Tomorrow, my faculty is organizing a sport event. Day after tomorrow is my niece's birthday. I already bought a present for her. How am I gonna give it to her.????


?

0 comments: