CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ape nak jadi??

Salam.

I was just pay a visit to my senior's facebook profile. It's been a looooooooong time since I last visited her page. She was my senior and my dormmate when I was form 2. And at that time she was one of the top students in my school. Well, my former school was an Arabic school per say. Not so Islamic though. You can imag Shine how should the students of Islamic school should behave, rite?She is very talented especially in arts. Even her sister was almost a singer. But her sis turned the offer down. If I want to describe about her family, I believe you will be in aww too.

She is somehow my rolemodel. Coz not only she's creative she also has the leadership quality in her. So, I was like a fan of her. She was also a gentle and kind person. Ans she helped me alot before.Then, she moved to other school at form 4. Since then, I had lost contact with her. I have her ym, and her facebook even her friendster but I dont have the conscious to look into her profile.

However, I just saw her thumbnail pic of the ym that really shocked me!!. Her picture without scarf. That's okay. I can accept it.That triggered me to look into her profile. Believe me, I regret what I'm doing. Better not to look . I saw even more shocking pictures in her profile!!!!. Her pictures with her boyfriend were totally unacceptable. She didnt even know that touching a man who is unrelated to her is HARAM. Is this what she got from our school??

Before, she was in my school. Lepas tu mase form 4 , dia pindah ke SMKA Bota. Still an Islamic school. How come she can be like that? What influences her? She changes drastically!!. I was in disbelief when I see her pictures. And I started to lose respect towards her. I have heard my other friends yang dah bukak tudung. Somehow I can expect them to be like that since they were always like that even before. But this senior is unexpectable. Right, people can change. But I just dont expect her to be like that. She is soo... hypocrite!!!! I think she must have been pretending to be kind, gentle and so n so before.

So, my advices to all my friends, just be yourself. Don't ever pretending and don't ever influenced by the culture. Yes, I know it's hard and even myself cannot endure it. But just be careful. Jangan sampai halal haram pun dah tak ingt. That's all............

p/s: I felt shame for her and I really hope that our teachers never know this. I dont want them to feel shame.

6 comments:

iPpO said...

kadang2x
mereka xsedar ape yg mereka lakukan
& tanggungjawab kita lah untuk menarik mereka kembali ke pangkal jalan
=)

diyanah said...

ohho mmg mengejutkan dan frustrating.
tp biasa lah tu mas, maybe akak tu x teringat kot apa yg dia blajar dulu2.

mas said...

ippo: yup.. tanggungjawab every human being untuk tegur sesama sendiri.

dyana: mmg frustrating gile, malu pun ade. sedih pun ade. huhu

angah said...

sedih kan. entah kenapa dunia sekarang. semua sudah hanyut. mostly dah tak ingat dengan hukum allah. subhanallah. sedih kan. ;(

deqsu said...

emmm..sdh2..2la..yg basic pn org dh xhiraukn..ape lg yg lain kn..emm..anyway..bgs jgk mas berani nk luahkan kt blog..sekurang2nya bleh ingtkn yg lain...hehe

M-A-S said...

ingtkn diri sendiri jgk sebenarnye.maybe in the future nnti bile tgk balik blog ni, bleh mnyedarkan diri. besides, i didnt mention her name. so.. i think sape yg makan cili pandai2 la rs pds tu..