CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Too many things..

Salam..

Waaaaa.. I missed my blog. It's a long time since I last updated it. huhu..Too much to tell yet I dont have time.

OK:..let's go slowly

...............................................
First: 20 March 2010

SUPER JUNIOR came to Malaysia!!!!!.. I really regretted that I missed the concert. The price for the ticket is too expensive, you know. The reason being of why I didnt want to go to the concert. But after that, I read a lot of positive comments from the bloggers, then I felt depressed for not going.. huhu. I even told my bff about this. I spent about two days after that just doing you-tube- and blog-walking, finding stories and videos about them during their visit to M'sia..


.................................................................
Second: Last week, my parents came here. Unfortunately, I had a course at Hospital Serdang oN Sunday. So, I couldnt go to meet them at my brother's house. Suddenly, my beloved Prof Hapizah bring forward her tutorial session -which was supposed to be held on Friday- on Thursday. Yey! My Friday was actually freeeeee.. So I skipped the CTU class on that Friday. My first time skipping a class this semester. hehehe.

I had a good and memorable time with my family. All my brothers gathered together, and we had lunch together at a relative's restaurant. The restaurant is very wonderful. If you like nature, you really should go there.

http://www.subak.com.my/

P/s* I'm not goin to post the pics, coz it takes too much time, and I'm dozing off at the moment..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last: I had been cheated by a con-man. I really thought I had been cheated although some of my friends still believe him. I will never give out my money without any resits.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

assalamualaikum..

waa..u r really dat busy huh??
somehow it makes me jlous..huh..
sounds interesting though stdying at mlysia..much better i think..not like me here..boring..

M-A-S said...

really?.. boring because too much free time or boring because of u're too busy?

dont be jlous la.. i'm the one who supposed to be jlous of u.

Unknown said...

mostly bcoz lots of free time (^^,)..but honestly i tell u..stdying at mlysia much better than here..its really horrible.. =.=" so im the one who supposed to be jlous..and somehow i feel really down..adeih..nvm..