CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Counting days.....

Salam..

I'm counting days..... not to my birthday nor to any wonderful events.
I'm counting days towards my final EXAM!!!!.. Which is about 2 weeks ( including this week )

Oh.. and still I'm doing this..Even my roommate is really focusing on, I still need some relax time. I couldn't keep going for the whole day without relaxing, could you?

To tell you, my last week was very challenging and *memang menguji kesabaran*. On thursday, I was in Uitm driving all the way from Trolak to Abg Man's house. Then, the next day, I drove back to ipoh bringing my parents along. To top of it, tayar kereta pancit!!!!!!!!!..

Oh gosh!. Luckily, I was at my bro's house. I had a panick attack at the moment. My father was blabbering, of course, nagging at me. But I just don't care. Then, my brother exchange the flat tyre with the spare one and revealed that the cause of this calamity is a NAIL. I was at wrong, I admit it coz I am the only one who used the car for those two days. but... but... but.. who wants her car's tyre to be punctured by a nail. And the size of the nail is so small. How could I notice that, right? But I am at wrong again for not noticing that the tyre had actually loosen a bit before. BUT still, I'm a girl . And you know how a girl drives.......

That day was an experience for me. Whatever it is, take the positive ones and discard the negatives. Okay, I'm going back revising. I had 3 more modules to be "digested".. I can only hope for the best.

WISH ME LUCKKKK

1 comments:

Unknown said...

u dont have to worry ler..for sure u'll pass the exams with flying colors..no doubt..i should take some tips frm you..*im serious..lately im terribly lazy..do give me some advices..really nid it..

bittaufik wannajah..insyaAllah fi amanillah..gud luk =)