CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Satu lagi addiction

Formspring.me


Most of my friends are addicted to this. Why?. I don't see anything challenging about this. Because the answer is never right nor wrong. And people love to lie. So, I'm betting that most of the "sensitive" questions were answered with a "white lie".

People blogging to either advertise their products, expressing their inner side, and lots of other reasons. But formspring???

I'm not saying that I'm an anti for this, it's just I'm curious, why?
Answer please??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i dont know the answer..but i know the fact that 'everybody lies' =D

Anonymous said...

i have the account too. but honestly b4 i mostly on ur side till i have the acc on the first place. Its fun. answering quest. Sometimes we have to think the things that even not crossing in our mind. But yeah. it depends on persons.

M-A-S said...

really??. is it reallly fun??..
i wanna try actually, but i dont want it to be like this blog. it's very tough to keep updating.