CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Who else?

Salam.

OKay, I am really in a boring state. I wanna read a book BUT dont have a book to read. Currently, I'm still in love with Sidney Sheldon's. He was a terrific author. Apart from JK Rowling. Well, u can see that I'm into horror-fiction-love genre. Not into friendship-family and so on. No suspense for me. (No offense tw.)

Right now, I want to change. I dont know who else is a good writer. Can you suggest some?
And, I wanna try to read non-fiction books. Somehow, it doesn't work for me. I still prefer fictions during my holidays. Well, it's a diff story if I was at school..hahaha

4 comments:

diyanah said...

I dont read much horror fiction, but i guess you can try Agatha Christie. she has wrote about 100++ books.
her book that i like:
- and then there were none.
- murder on the orient express.

and if you like historical fiction, you can try The Princess Bride, the best book ever, well, for me.

currently, i'm reading The Alchemyst by Michael Scott. kinda cool.

M-A-S said...

agatha christie huh??..
okay, thanks. I'll try finding her books

Nik Lisa said...

why dont u try hunger game.
it quite good.
nice story.
a seem-like-reality-but-it's not story.

i dont remember the author name.

M-A-S said...

thanks. perhaps i'll try it ..