CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

+ At mid valley, with lisa and sukma +

Salam.

Yesterday was my stress day ( because of the PT ). But today, I really enjoyed to the fullest. Hahaha.. I went to Mid with Lisa and Sukma. We watched movie. An 18SG movie, u know..And in a 3D form. We had to wear the glasses to watch the movie BUT my spectacles was very big. I t didnt suit y face at all. It kept falling throughout the movie. Huh!..Anyway, I watched FINAL DESTINATION 4. It was very scary if you watch it in 3D.. As if all the accidents were happening to you. To tell you the truth, I screamed a lot in the cinema. I dont know what other people think of us. BUT it was fun.. hehe..

Accidentally, I met Akram and Munirah there. What a coincidence!! Just like a reunion. haha.. Actually I met lots of my classmates there also.. Everyone is releasing their stress by going out. And somehow we went to the same place. Perhaps our hostels were also empty and quite. I guess no other places is better..

I ate "KIMCHI RUMYAN", a Korean cuisine. It was my first time and I was very excited, u know. Well, it's not that bad coz the soups felt like Tomyam but much sour. It was delicious at the first spoon but eventually I felt like I want to throw up. (muak la makan bende masam lama2). There was a tea too. But it felt weird. Lastly, the tea went to someone else. I didnt drink it.

I went back to S Alam at around 6.30 pm, but I reached the campus at 8.30 pm.. huhu.. Such a looong journey just to get to the Mid. I'm jealous with my friends who currently studying around UKM and UM. They can easily go to these Hot Spots in a short time.

2 comments:

Izzati Sulaiman said...

hey hey,upm too!
ahahaha~

deqsu said...

don't be stress la dik..hehe