CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Hectic week!!!!!!!!!

Salam..

This is the second week of my MSK module. It was really tiring with the schedule packed until 5pm everyday. 3 days in a row, I went back at 5. Not to mention that 3 days in a row also, I got classes full from morning to evening. And all the lectures required lots of attention which I couldnt give (coz i'm tired). I dont get enough sleep, and I have black eyes rite now. The funny thing is, my friends thought that I wear 'eye-shadow'.eye shadow? i dont even know how to put it.

I will have my PT in another 2 weeks, on the 30th of October. The next day will be my birthday!!.Yeiy!.. I'm looking for an outing that day. But to go through that 2 weeks will be very knackering. I'm still not used to too much burden. When will I??.. I know that I am supposed not to be like this, but I cant help it.

Hm.. It's okay, this is the game of studying. I will keep on fighting. But hey, I have a test next week. This week also and last week too. 3 tests in a row?? who can stand it??

Hope next week will be better for me.

0 comments: