CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

THE BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY IN MY LIFE

Yesterday was my birthday..



Actually it was a gathering but somehow it fells on my birthday.. ^^And I were just ended my MSK's PT on Friday. Okay, I think I've done well enough for my PT. Hope I will get good grade. So.. I really enjoyed very much on Saturday. Even now, I'm still relaxing.

Venue: Mines Shopping Fair, Serdang.
It takes a lot if time to go there. Actually, the waiting part for the public sport 2 yg x tahannye. It's really boring!!.. I take around 2 hours to get there. I'm really knackered.

Oh, and there this person that made my mood goes down even before I reached Mines Shopping Fair. No need to tell who he is. He felt sorry but I feel sad. Well, this gathering is not all about me, it's about all the friends. If he really appreciate us, he would come coz his place is actually is near to the mines. So, what's the problem?..

Around 20 people of ex-jeli came yesterday. I was very thankful to them coz they attend it even though most of them have exam tomorrow. I really didn't expect that it would be "meriah cam tu". Coz I am the one who organize it so I am very nervous bout the attendance. For those who couldn't come, don't worry, there will always be next time.

However, since it was my birthday, I treat them with a cake.From Secret Recipe..^^ It was my treat coz I am very grateful to have them at that moment. Nothing else. But hey!!, I got birthday presents!!!..^^ I didn't expect them to give me anything actually. Especially from the one who were not very close with me. But....I'm touched. That's why yesterday was my best birthday
party ever..

Beginning of the journey. Mase ni tgh tunggu KTM kat KL. mcm kurang seorg

Tgh tunggu boys yg sgt lambat.. Ramai kan yg dtg?

Boys yg dtg.. kanak2 riang sungguh^^

Bergambar dgn Halloween representative(?)

It's time for BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!!


These are all what I get yesterday.

I think this cute little bear here is from AMA

Guess this from who?? FROM THE BOYS !!
Didn't expect them to give me present.
But really, I like it. And thanks again.
Even u're not my classmates but u still so kind.


These cute candles were fromYATI & BONG
Thank you so much. They're also not my classmates
N dah lama x dpt hadiah candles.
It just brings my memory back

From SUKMA I think so.

Mama n baby.
From LISA & IZATI


Now, this is the one that I appreciate the most
Coz it really took lots of effort to make this picture.
Thanks my ex-homeroomate
DIYANAH

The long journey ends at 8.oo pm. I was exhausted and I did shopping too. I bought a pair of shoes or can I say it sneakers? The worst of it, It was pouring like cats and dogs outside, and I dont have a car. But I did bring an umbrella. However, it didn't help me much. Alia and Lisa is much poorer. Diorg kdpt shower from lopak air coz there was a car-driver yg lack of sensitivity.
OKay.. that's the end I think. I dont have much pics with me. But thanks to Tikah n Yati coz they brought cameras yesterday. So, gambar kat diorg la.

Lastly, I want to make a gratitude for all who were coming.

**Thanks to ALIA for treating me dinner
**Thanks to SUKMA, JEMI, & LISA for accompanying me from S Alam to there
**Thanks to PUT who sacrifice her tournament because of us
**Thanks to IZATI, AKMA, FARAH, INA, ERFAN, AM, GOLOK, MAT YO, KIMI, YATI, BONG, TIKAH, DIYANAH for coming though u're exam is just around the corner. Thanks because without u guys, there will be nothing. U are all very valuable.
** Thanks to MUNIRAH for coming too..





7 comments:

diyanah said...

haha. suka la tuh. dynah pon ske gak. wpun xde dpt hadiah xkesah la. sbb best. :)

M-A-S said...

haha.. of course la hepi. best ke tgk wayang? blk kul brape ari ni?

diyanah said...

smpai u kul 3 lbih skit.
eh mas, dyna ad lg gmbar mas tu. nk dyna emel kn ke? bg la emel mas.
n btw, dyna da tlis jgk kt blog psl ni. :)

iLMi iLiAs said...

alahai...
byk nye teddy bear..
xnk kongsi k??

ツInt said...

mas,follow la blog aku..hihi

M-A-S said...

intan: k.. nanti i follow ye..
diyanah ; msk la facebook.. bleh uploafd.. hehe
ilmi: x bleh la.. tu spesel 4 me je.. tp kalo ko nk hadiah kan aku 1 lg aku terime dgn rela.. haha

ツInt said...

tq!