CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

+ Cute & adorable +

Salam..

Time: 6.52 am
Date: 22 nov 2009
Days toward the final: 8 days more

I'm in front of the laptop again!.. yay!.. Okay, I'm almost finish revising all the subjects and hopefully, all the information are locked up properly in my memory and hopefully also, i will find the key on the big day. phew!..



Gambar ni dah lame, saje2 nak post. coz all are blue..ngeee^


This is what life's is all about. Comel kan?. My friend really adore this cat. We even name it "bling bling" ( i dont know how they can think of that name..haha) and her kitties are so called "merah" & "putih". I didnt LOVE cats nor didnt LIKE them. But eversince this bling bling gave birth, I started to like them. hehe . Am I hypocrite or am I just afraid of CAT but LOVE KITTENS?. Hm.. I cant figure it out myself. My ex-roomate also has begin to love her. I guess it's Amalina's influence.

Anyway, I'm just blabbering.. Boring.. If I write about my lectures, no one would be interested. So.. Nope, I prefer not to post anything regarding my study. Until I changed my mind. hahaha

0 comments: