CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What am I doing??

I'm back to my downloading mode. Last Friday, I had my PT. So, on Saturday, I went to Jusco *phm2 la ye.. hehe*

Double movie dowh.. First, 2012 n then PISAU CUKUR. (Ni baru lepas PT.. kalo lepas Final??)
N then shopping. I spent about 200 rgt seiyh.. heee..

Last week, I spent most of my time downloading movies.
And I said to myself to CUT IT OUT during the revision week.
BUT,.. But...But.. Still I couldnt resist the temptation..
ahaha

Rite now, I'm downloading HARRY POTTER THE MOVIE.
I still dont know what movie I'm gonna download after this..
but hey, I've already addicted to this DOWNLOAD THING!!
This starts with only one movie,
Then, it goes on and on and on...
I'm spending most of my time in front of laptop currently.

And how I wish that I'm not like this...
Heish, final is just around the corner.
I kept reminding myself but still I didnt make any improvement.


Dear FRIENDS, GOD, MOM, ...... please help me.

0 comments: