CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lalalala

Salam..

I just feel like writing today. Nothing special going on in my life rite now except I will have to sit for the final on 30th of Nov. And that's not a good news, rite?. I'm terrified to sit for that exam but still what am I doin rite now!!!! Oh God, help me!... How can I get away from my laziness and my addiction to these online-blogging-facebooking thing??.. There's lots of things to read. I wanna do a study group but somehow, I see that most of my friends are really hardworking, I couldn't cope up.

This Friday, I have a test for the current module : Hemopoetic and Lymphoid system. I still have vague knowledge of what I learn for the past 5 days. Sorry Dato', I cannot wrap up all the things today which means I cannot prepare for the next week's schedule tomorrow. ( He's my dean ) . Ok, next week there will be more lectures. Am I make myself look pathetic?.. Don't want to but can't help it. I am anticipating for the break but it's only 2 weeks holiday and of course it's not enuff.

Ok.. STOP with the blabbering, ENOUGH okay!!.. This is what I have to pay to become a doctor. I bet there are lots of friends out there who had life more difficult than I am. Thank God, I dont have to deal with feeling's problem. I think that's more troublesome and difficult to handle.

Now.. I'm going to face forward. No more turning back. I'm gonna set a new vision. Hope I will stick to it. =P.. STRIVE FOR THE EXAM ..yey!

2 comments:

Nik Lisa said...

"thanx god, i dont have to deal with feeling's prob'

quote neh mmberi mksud mas single ok. so, sape2 berkenan masok la line.hahaha.

M-A-S said...

haha.. pandai ye ko..