CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

kepada-Nya kita kembali

My grandmother had passed away last Saturday. I felt sad because it was too soon. She followed her husband who died 6 months ago. Our family had not fully recover from my grandfather's death and now... What makes me feel sad is that before this I always visit my grandma and take care of her since I'm on holiday. I saw myself her progression towards her last day. But I didn't expect that it will be this soon. It is right that "ajal dan maut di tangan tuhan" but sometimes we forgot that this is fate. Sometimes we tend to use the "if" word which is haram in islam. If only I could sense her time was close, I could had told all my siblings earlier.. The saddest thing is to see my uncle who is very depressed. He is the one who had been taking care of my grandparents since they had been sicked.He is really a very good son. He never complained of being tired or something like that. He is the one who will do anything for his parents. He even wants to buy a new car so that he can bring my grandmother comfortably as her medicines are too much that required an MPV to bring all of it. But now, she's gone. I cannot say that he couldnt accept that but maybe he feel terribly sad of her death. Plus my grandmother had been living with him for the past 2 years. Every night, he would "inspected" my grandparents, but now he can't do that anymore. When I went to his home last two days, he was still in sorrow. He cried and smoked a lot. My mother and my aunts were all worried about him. My aunt even gave him an anti-depressant to make him sleep. Seeing him like that makes me feel sad and wants to cry too. My mother is the toughest one. She didn't cry even a bit since my grandmother had passed away but according to my sis a.k.a psychiatrist, this type of person is the one who will be having a hard time in forgetting the sadness compared to the person who cries a lot who will easily forget the somber easily. Anyway, I hope my uncle will revive fast.

0 comments: