CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

super junior eunhae...cutie :3

the gentleman version of Super Junior

Close up version
On first row starting from left: Leeteuk (leader), Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin
On second row starting from left: Eunhyuk, Doghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun


Lately, I have been very addicted to the Super Junior from Korea. I really love their cute looks and hilarious personality. The group consists of 13 members starting from leeteuk (the leader) and ends with Kyuhyun. Quite a big number but yet they are soooooo adorable. I like to watch their variety or game show coz they are so funny and cheerful. Watching them in the show makes me bursts into laughter every 20 seconds.. haha..They are actually singers but not all of them can sing very well. Some dance very well and some sing very well. The collaboration makes them a great idol group.

This is Donghae..




More Donghae

I like Dong Hae the most. He sometimes can be funny and his charming point is his cute face
and his voice. He has a good voice and he dances well. His smile is charming too..





Innocent Eunhyuk

Second rank is Eunhyuk. I really like his innocent face when he jokes around. He is also cutie just like Donghae but his charming point is his dances. He even called the" King of dance" in Super Junior. He is the rap kid of the Super Junior. I also like his funny character. Sometimes I can even laugh just by looking at his face. hehe

0 comments: