CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

" Cadaver time "

MONDAY:
Last Monday, I went to PK to get a Hep B's vaccine's injection. It was so crowded there and there was a long queue of patients in there, of course they were students and they were all wearing mask. As soon as I entered the building, immediately I felt sick. Regarding with our current health situation, PK is not a good place for healthy people like me but I had to get that injection. So, I had to take a mask from the information counter, just for precautions. The worse thing is, the nurse injected me roughly that I felt the pain until now. Not all the time, but sometimes I felt my arm was 'burnt', at the particular place where she push in the needle before. Luckily, the next dose is 5 months away. That day too, I had a histology practical. I like this practical not because I like to use the microscope but because of the members of my group. They are very sporting and helpful.

my friend candid me..


before getting the vaccine. am i smiling or not? haha

TUESDAY:
I had co-curriculum that day and I was wearing the soldier-green-like-uniform. I hate it at first, but it looks pretty awesome in the picture I posted before.

WEDNESDAY:
I got my first chance to hold a cadaver!!!.. Scary as it sounds, rite?? huhu... But I was very excited since it was my first practical involving a cadaver. We learnt about muscle and skeleton. I wore a suit just like a surgeon in the hospital before operating.. haha.. I felt like one by wearing it. With all the mask and the glove and body protector, my friend said, I looks like a meat-seller. Huh.. as if he doesn't wear it.. Whatever it is, I really had fun though it was a bit scary to look at.
Oh, and after class ended, I had a petanque's practice ( didn't I mentioned earlier that I am participating in the petanque for SAF.. that's what the practice is for ). THe court was fulled. Luckily, one of the Sport Rec's student invite us for a friendly match with them. I was a little bit scared at first considering that they are Sport's students, but I didn't back off. So, I played for single game. Hey, guess what??.. I WONN>!!!.. yippe!..hehe (actually, my opponent doesn't know anything bout petanque. Basically, that's why I win but who cares??)


Mr Muscle.. Scary!!


THURSDAY:
I went to the anatomy lab again. This time, for Directed Self Learning session meaning that we learn by ourselves. The lecturer just guide us if we have any difficulties. It was good session since I had a very good learning progression with my groupmates. They had tonnes of extra-information that I didn't know.. That's what I like a bout study group. We 'played' with the cadaver again today.
What am I holding??..Oh no!!
**muka happy je tapi**

FRIDAY:
My first class started at 11 am.. yippee!! I had a very good sleep before that. haha.. Anyway, actually I practices for my aerobic for tomorrow. And I had a game tomorrow. All in one day..
I couldn't study rite now coz my head is filled off with these events and I was very excited about tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhurm..u dont smile..coz your eyes ain't smiling..am i ryte?