CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

:: These days, I'm into sports.. yey!! ::

Last Saturday, I accompanied by my friends who were very excited to attend the "petanque" workshop went to the Uitm's Sport's Centre. Unfortunately, nobody's there.. except for the players who were there because of SAF. So, we wandered around there without direction. Finally, we bacame the cheers for our Faculty's player.. haha.. **jauh menyimpang dr tujuan asal**.



the orange ones were faculty's player..

Netball match:

MEDIC vs PHARMACY
WE Won!!!!.. (3-2)

Basketball:

MEDIC vs FSG
We Lost..=(..
But for the cheers, we are NO 1. yey!

Kind of funny that day, because that was my first time watching a basketball match.I was very exited and screaming till my throat ache throughout the game. It was a tight match between medical faculty and FSG. Medic leads at the first half of the match but towards the end, the FSG always got penalty. Basically, our player were not very bad.. Irsyad, one of the player was superb. He played like a pro. I really admired him because he is so thin and not so tall yet he played amazingly. He is just like Troy in the High School Musical movie except that he didnt have a good voice i think..hehe.. (i dont know actually. it's just that i really admired him that i want to tell you about.)

Yesterday was my first day wearing that Kesatria's shirt. I didnt like it's colour at first, but hey.. it seems okay in these pictures, rite?


with Amalina in front of Izzati's room. ^^

Still posing even lepas ni nk kawad


0 comments: