CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

" Wrapping time!! "

Salam..

I'm quite busy lately. Yesterday, I went to Delima 2 just for wrapping up hampers and gifts. Initially, I thought it will be very boring. But it turned out to be fun. HAha.. I had a lot of laughter yesterday. With my "crazy" friends and our not-look-like hamper, we spent the night happily. Currently, I'm enjoying my life so much although our subjects tend to get more and more difficult but it's all right. I still can find some time to enjoy. But, I'm still thinking that I had less time spent foe study lately. I need study group, I cannot learn all by myself. Who wants to be my group member??Anyone??

Dah mcm muka mamee da..haha


Cantik x kitorg balut hamper?


Candies!!! Looks yummy..
Mase balut hamper ni, tahan je la nafsu wei..


Together with all my friends

0 comments: