CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

" MEDIC TEAM "

Salam..

Today was the best day and the happiest day of my life in Uitm. Because I felt happy and energetic even until now, my heart is still jumping with joy.hehe. wonder why??

BECAUSE OF MEDIC TEAM!!!

What is this medic team?.. Briefly it is an event which is organized by medical students. The best part is I'm in-charge with the aerobic. Some of my friends involved in the Place and Location Bureau. They did a very good job last night. After practicing for my aerobic, I went to visit them in the hall. They were decorating the hall at that moment. And I was very boring so.. this happened. I became a cam-whore person these two days.. haha. I slept late last night. Not because of the practice but because of my cam-whore addiction. Haha...


Cute tak? Bleh tak kalo buat camni waktu tung?..hehe

Me and Amalina on the stage that I supposed to dance on the next day.
It was midnight u know



Pinky person yesterday. Some of my friends. They were waiting for the tent.
Pity them, they slept at 5 am.


NOW, today is the BIG day for me. Fyi, I also had a match for SAF today. So, I planned that as soon as the aerobic finished, I will go straight to the court.Sadly, only a few people come for our aerobic session. We were a little bit frustrated but it's okay than nothing rite? Then, suddenly I got news that woman's match is due tomorrow not today. As I had reached the field, so I became a supporter for my faculty's team. My aerobic's passion was still there so I was very excited.


TAKRAW
Medic vs Mechanical engineering
We win!!!

Speaking of takraw, this remind me of the hell engineering group. They were all boys and they were very energetic cheering for their team. However, we won. I guessed their player couldnt stand any psycho from us. We were also screaming to the top of our lung for our team.hehe. The players were just fine but the supporters were over excited.** supporters yg mcm nak gaduh, player biase2 je.haha**.To top of that, again we had a match with Mechanical engineering for TARIK TALI (L). However, we didn't win this time.

TARIK TALI (P)- win
TARIK TALI (L) - Lost with FKM.
(huh, their supporters were really excited about it)


My aerobic team. Love u all so much!! muah - 2x

At takraw's court.

After that, I went to Hand Ball's court. Waiting for our faculty's match. But the waitng was worthless coz our team won without competing. Pharmacy didn't sent their representatives so horray!!! for our team..haha..


Me with Afiqah. Spek mata hitam tu..hak33..
Those guys behind us were from electrical engineering.
Diorg kuat gak la mengaco kitorg td..huhu
tp it's okay kot coz diorg ensem..hehe.. =p

0 comments: