CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

best frenz.

Talking bout best frenz, I have 2 , urm nope.. correction, 3 best friends that I can share all my problems with. When I said ALL, it does mean ALL.. Who will laugh with me.. who will lend her shoulder for me to cry on.. who also can cry on my shoulder.. who cares about me.. who LOVE me as I do LOvE her..and the most important thing is who can show me the right thing if i 've done something wrong.. That's what real friends are for, rite?
I'm doing this blog is also because of her..hehe..
(I bet you're smiling when u read this..-dedicated to her)

That's her acting like a dedicated housewife.. =D

The first person that I appreciate the most is Lily Mashitah bt abdullah.. Well, our father's name is also the same..Maybe that's why our friendship lasts until now. I had befriended with her since primary school and we never separated till now..Now she is studying in maktab perguruan Pulau pinang.She's a teacher to be.Hope she will get what she dreams of. I hope that we will gonna be like this forever.. She is kind-hearted and a good sister, i think so.. She is more excel in sport compared to me.. She is more matured than me although she was born late. The Best thing is she is a problem solver.. I usually tells her my problems.. She is DBSK's fan..hehe juz like me.. she is a little bit jiwang2 than me .. When I got offer letter from SARJANA back there in 2003, I was scared because it's a new school.. everybody was scared on their first day, rite? The same goes with me.. I'm afraid that I cannot survive there. but thank god, that she also gets the same school as I am. I felt a little bit relieved at that time because I did had someone that i knew. hehe.Then, we got the same school after PMR.. When I got the message that I've been 'sent' to MRSM JELI which I had no idea where it is at that time, I thought that i would never make it. Far from my parents and no relatives there. Well, my sister was there but i'm not too close to her.
Coincidently, she also got the same school as I am.. what a relieved. At least I'm not alone. This is what we called fate. Kalo ade jodoh tak ke mana la katakan..hehe



I also had another friend since primary school. I knew her since standard 5. And we were separated after standard 6 then reunite at mrsm Jeli till now.We will be taking the same course at uitm. She is ALia AIna Arifin, the one who made me feel very childish.haha. She already admitted that she is childish. I'm not talkative but she's a lot more "NOT" talkative than me. She always asked what to say when she wanted to meet somebody. Even nk jumpe old-classmate ponn she asked me too.. hehe.. She's creative and is open-minded person. She likes to visit my room but I seldom visit her room. Mcm berat sebelah je.. hehe.. Another thing is she likes to "HIT" people when she is laughing or technically when she is in happy mood. Im the one who always be the victim. huh.. Apart from that, she is very fierce if she's mad..So you better watch out for your words and everything.. There was at a time when she was depressed with her sister and guess what? she came to me.. She threw me this question "knape kite ade family kalo famili tu sendiri tak phm dr kite?"..So I said to her that "mungkin kite sendiri on tak phm family kite yg lain..gaduh and everything yg berlaku dlm family makes us to be more understanding between each member".. (i didnt believe I said that..hehe) The point here is that it is really hard to understand people. I admitted that I think I dont even understand my parents that much. we need lots of time to understand people. That makes me wonder is it possible for me to be a doctor? Because there was one dr said that it is important to learn on how to estimated patient's characteristic just by examining him/her. I think I'm gonna take that as a challenge.





Now here to the third person in my life.Her name is Suhaila. What can I say bout her?..hm. she's friendly and she knew how to attract people. She is like a center of attention. You just cannot to not like her.. its like that.. At first, I had a bad thought of her. I thought she was a bad girl wih lots of agenda and very seductive or I can say she's "gatal".. And i dont like that type of person. But I was wrong.. she is really a soft-hearted girl and kind (as the saying goes, don't judge a book by it's cover).. Well, she's also a happy-go-lucky person.. I changed a lot since I started befriended with her.. Before this, i'm not the kind of person who really cares about people around me.It's not that i'm not care but i dont really care. The word "REALLY" does mean something. I didnt appreciate my ex-roomates before his. Then when I satrted to be her roomate, I felt like I dont want anyone else to be my roomate. She always wanted to do things with us ( i mean me and the other 2 roomates). That made the things more memorable. Being her roomate is the BEST thing that ever happened to me. She always had problems with her feelings.. Something u called "masalah perasaan". I'm not very good in giving advices bout things related to feeling but she spoke to me. I didn't know why but maybe she felt it will be less stressful by doing so. U know what, all I did was nothing. Yup, I did nothing. I just listen to her. no comforting and no advices. As time passed by, I learn something. whatever it is, her problems matured me in this kind of "problems" .Now, I'm a lot more better in handling problems like that. She does tought me something. And I really appreciate her as my ex-roomate. These friends really thought me something. Some made me more matured, some made me feel secured and some me more open-minded. I love my friends. Wonder if I did the same to them.. ( I think I'm just saying that I'm an extrovert, isnt it?)

0 comments: