CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

pre med - part 2

The SECOND WEEK

The second week was very tough..
A lot of classes and lots of things to be digested in 5 days..
We learnt about the CVS and RS.. 2 systems that interconnects intimately.. Both are very important systems.. Not to mention musculoskeletal system.. All three systems in a week? Wouldn't had imagine I managed to do that...
There's a lot of things but since we were in pre-med, NOT medic yet, so we learnt superficially..
I could'nt write down all the terms.. There's too much this week.. Probably the most hectic week of all the 5 weeks..

I met this lecturer in the practical class of anatomy. He was sooo "funny" (actually not funny but I dont know how to describe it..hehe). He always strays from the real topic . And lastly we learnt by ourselves helped by the member from the other group because we couldnt stand him anymore..hehe. Kind of lack of respect, rite? But truely, he was very slow and sometimes his words were not understandable.. The fact that he is from Myanmar doesnt suprise me that his english ascent was different.He also asked us to explain again what he had explain again and again. No members are excluded except for yanie (eii..unfair btol!). I still remember his face, his smile, and his gesture. The most favourite thing that I couldnt forget is that in every class that he was in charge, he started it with an introduction NOT about the topic of the day, but about "CELL IS THE BEGINNING OF LIFE".. haha.. I think it was his trade mark. He also loved to ask questions and the questions must be answered.If not, he will kept asking. When I was in his class, my "silent mode" was turned off (Usually it was turned on during other lecturer's class..=D). The feeling was very calm..or org kata santai gitu..

0 comments: