CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my jantung hati..


Today, I want to talk bout my nieces and nephews..
That is Haziq Mirza.. he's 10 yrs old now..
My first nephew and the most rapat one with me..hehe
LOVE him very much..


Parts of my anak sedare..
Haziq (holding marissa), Irfan, Amalia, Adam and Athirah..
Ni plak my sis with her family..
time raya 2006 if i'm not mistaken la..
Ha, sister yg nila br je lepas bersalin last sunday..
she's a doctor & her husband is also a doctor..
she's the one who inspired me initially to become a doctor..



This is Nabihah..She is so sweet..(^_^)Another parts of my anak sedare..
Guess what they're doing??
They're watching UPIN AND UPIN the series brought by me from uitm..
haha..
funny when i think about it..
Why?? It's because i'm the one who suggested this 3d-animated cartoon for the children..
I felt childish doing so.. *peace*

0 comments: