CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

hye..

tanggal 15th february..
i'm starting my blog in respect of my friend's request. hehe
First thing to write is about me..
n why today, huh??
(basically there's no reason but hey, i think becouse of the internet connection..haha)

i'm a groen up student in uitm..
i will be pursuing my degree this july.. in medical faculty
Im the youngest with 4 bros n 2 sis..
and all of them are married..
The good news is, today my sister dah slamat bersalin.. (YIPPEE!!)
and it is a baby boy..
now, we're waiting for the next baby boy this april..
Well, i have alltogether 16 nieces and nephews by this april.. ( who can challenge me huh?..=))

I came from an ordinary family.
nothing special bout me n my family..like others except that my parents are still together.. ( u know what i mean regarding the current status of married couple )

What else can i tell?? hurm...
marital status?? i m still single..
im happy to be free i think so.
hobbies?? internet, reading, sudoku, etc...
currently i'm trying to have that interest in household chores..hehe
well, i am a grown up girls, rite?

Rite now i'm in favor with the DBSK and SUPER JUNIOR band from korea.
i will tell more on them in the next blog..=p

i thinks that's all..
this is just a "stimulator" for me to start writing..

feel free to explore my blog

0 comments: