CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Get ready!

Salam..

In 2 months time, my super duper holiday will end. huhu (T_T).. *insyaAllah*. From the first day of the holiday until now, I didnt even take a look at my notes for the pre-med course. haha..mmg enjoy sakan. My brain dah rusting dah.. So, now, I want to read back all my notes: physio, anat and biochem. Hopefully I manage to do it. Haha.. coz it always like "hangat2 taik ayam je"..


These are all the notes I made myself for anat and physio
Seems not much to be read, but actually it's a alot of thing in there.
I just made it simple for me to read.

3 comments:

Syaza Izura said...

haha..same ler...
otak da berkarat da nih..

IR D said...

eh2, rajin giler..
dak medic mmg cmnie ke
ish3..dahsyat..
seb baik x amik medic..
hehe

M-A-S said...

to breather - hangat2 taik ayam je tu

to syaza- fighto-oh.. Jom study same2 keh!..hehe