CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Influenza A H1N1

Salam..

Referring to the title, this disease had infected our citizen which means we are in trouble! The second person confirmed to have that disease is Perakian. So, I am expecting the next case will be in Perak (hope not since I live in Perak). Let us be extra careful with our hygiene and health. I am really worried if this case become worst when I starts school the nest semester. Let us pray that this will end soon.

Meningitis, leptospirosis and influenza A H1N1. All these disease come at once in our country. All the diseases are also fatal. The question is "Why?". Is it a sign of unhealthy lifestyle or poor medical practices? I just read on the paper today regarding this topic. The columnist give her opinion about our current situation. She says even with all the advance technologies in medical field, it can never go against the fate, against Him. I agree with her coz it's true, isnt it?? Even with all the new findings and advance technology, we still cannot find the cure of certain diseases and yet new diseases are produced.

0 comments: