CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

+ unforgettable memory +

Salam and good day.

Today had been the most exciting day of my life since holiday. I went to Jusco with Lily and her sister, Aisyah to watch a movie. We decided to watch X-Men Origin: Wolverine (is the title correct? I dont remember it exactly. Never mind.. ). The movie was superb. I love all the effects in the movie. And Daniel Henney is there too!!!!!. Oh gosh, I love him. hehe..The movie started at 4 and end at 6. So, to make it short, we went out from Jusco at 6 pm. It was quite late and we still did not pray yet. So, we decided to drove home quickly. Unfortunately, Jusco had set a new rule which is the parking must be paid. *leceh la*. I volunteered to pay coz I am a Jusco member and it has discount for J card members. And then after I paid the ticket at the autopay station, we walked to the car. Lily is the driver. We ride on her kancil's car fyi. As what drivers do, she entered the car and unlock all the locked things(gear), push the key in the hole and started the engine. Guess what happen?? The car couldnt start!! I was panicked and miserable at that time. Didn't know what to do. We're both a P driver u know. How could we handle such thing! And plus we're girls. U know girls don't know much bout the engine. I also tried to start the car but it failed. We couldn't find what is the causes. Oh, what am I gonna do??? But, I am very good in pretending that "all problems can be solved" ..hehe I didnt show any signs of worry on my face.

Lily, cleverly called his father. When her father agreed to come to fix the problem, truthfully, I felt really relieved. It was late at that time. Nearly to 7 pm and we still in the jusco. I had never ever been this late before. Her father arrived at around 6.40 pm. At that time, we had already discover the causes which I find is very funny. haha.. Actually, Lily forgot to switch off the lights before getting off from the car. So, The battery went down. Luckily, her father didn't get mad. I saw Lily felt very guilty. It was a big lesson to her. The car needed a jump start and finally the engine is alive!! yipee!!!

It was 7.00 pm at that time. Remember I told u that the parking needs to be paid. Well, there's this ticket that you must insert in a machine before exit. However, our ticket was rejected!! Oh no, here comes another problem. The ticket was expired! We should get out from Jusco 20 minutes after we paid the parking but due to the car's problem.....we just couldn't make it. We told the guard about our problem and he told us to rescanning it at the autopay station. So, I went there and I was surprised by the super long queue. I was in a hurry and yet the queue was so long that the guard in charge had to assist each and every single person to pay it. When my turn came, again our ticket was rejected. Oh my God, what happened?? what happened?? why is this happening to me?? I was panicked at that time even though I was explaining to the guard.Then, he told me to go to the information counter. Again I told the lady in charge the same story. So, round up, I had to repeat the same story for 3 times and went to 3 different places in order to get out from Jusco.

Finally, we managed to get out from all the "mess". And it was 7.20 pm already. I felt relieved and tired as well. So, that's the end of all the chaos in the rooftop of Jusco. It is indeed an exciting and unforgettable experience for me. And for Lily too. I guess if my car have this kind of problem, I will know how to fix it.

*p/s : lily, ppleassseeee dont make me feel that way again!! huhu...

0 comments: