CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

:: Trip to Teluk Intan ::

Salam..

Yesterday, I went to Sarjana with Lily and there, we met Wani. We spent half of the day at school, chatting and catching up stories with my former teachers. To make it short, Wani put her purse in my handbag. It happened that I was totally forgot about the purse. I did told her before to remind me but she also forgot. So, I brought the purse home.

Part of the hantaran


Make-ups - I brought this

Today, I had a trip to Teluk Intan as the rombongan meminang of my father's best friend's son. (erk??..phm ke?). By coincidence, Wani's sister had a program at Semesti which is not so far from the bride-to-be's house. After lunch,my family and I went straight away to Semesti and gave back the purse to her sister. Ok, that's the purse story.

On the way back home, there were lots of lorries on the road. *jalan lama, phm2 jela*. I was a little bit afraid and I'm driving extra careful. However, it was a bad luck. Because a rock of a size of a fist (means the size of the heart..hehe) hit on my front mirror! Exactly in front of my eyes. The rock was coming from a lorry yg berselisih ngan my car. It was a small accident but the front mirror or windscreen broke ( actually retak jer ). I was very scared at first coz it seems that the rock wanted to hit me as if it has a spirit inside . I closed my eyes in reflex. My mom was scared if I lose control of the car at that time. Luckily, I was driving extra slow at that moment.

Huh!.. Nothing happens after that. So, my father will send the car to the workshop on Monday and I am worried of how many days it take for the car to be fixed coz we will be going to perlis on next Friday.

0 comments: