CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

:: Accident ::

Salam..

Yesterday, I got a bad news from my sis regarding my nephew, Mohd Dzariff Aiman. He fell down while riding bicycle leading with his face. His mouth area was badly injured that required a minor operation (stitching) . 5 to 6 needles...urg, scarry!.. Since my sis is a dentist, she handled the operation. So, here is the picture of him before operation...


His mouth is badly injured. He's MC today..
Pity him. He must be traumatized after this. Hope not.
"Get Well Soon, My Dear!.."

4 comments:

piJimR said...

mak ooii..
sakit kene jht kat mulut ni..
fuhh..

M-A-S said...

2 lq.. sian dy
kecik2 ag dah kene jahit

Unknown said...

alaa..sian die..skitnye......weh..knal aku g ta??

M-A-S said...

knal2