CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

:: tribute to AmaLia DaMia ::

She is the first niece born.. So, we were anticipated coz she is the first grand-daughter. She's the oldest in her family so, she's a little bit independent. My relationship with her is like friend-friend relationship not like aunt-niece relationship. That's what I like about her. I feel like I'm talking with a friend. She grows fast. She is also has a s-line shaped. wooo...haha.. she's very thin. I'm jelous. However, she cried a lot during her baby days which really annoyed me. But now, she's a grown up.


ni mase baby days.. tgk la.. masam jer


During Eid Fitri of 2000 something. can't remember..haha

tu tgh buat kumon.. **cikgu syaza, nilah contoh murid rajin, ye tak?..hehe

syawal 2008

latest pic (2009)

0 comments: