CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

+ Agrofiest +

Salam..

Agrofiest at Sg Siput, Perak organized by MoA.. We went there and I had a fun experience + sunburn + shopping. hehe. My mother was like crazy buying all the goodies. As the title says, most of the things are 'flora n fauna'..


My father, my mom and my mom's best friend.
Sad, I'm not in.


My most favourite place ..hehe.
Those bunnies were so cute!!.
Unfortunately, I cant touch it. =(

One of the rabbits. It's hard to snap this pic but I succeed. yey!

All the rabbits were relaxing. I love the white the most. You?

Then, I went to another place which I find very stink. Urgh..however, nk tgkp gambar punya pasal..tahan

Na, can u see? This is the cause of all the stinks.

Actually, there was a tournament of goats. I dont know much about it so I will not say much but I think it's like "peagent's contest goat's version" .hehe

This is a cow. But, did u notice the lump on it's back?
My mom said, this species of cow is used in paddy's plantation.

Hye!..

Uiks, agrofiest pun ade jual mainan ka?

Some of the plants sold.. No vase, rite? That made me interested.
My beloved parents on the process to buy a plant..
Both have green fingers.

"Mai beli buah malaysia. takde impot2 ni. fresh, baru petik smalam.."


My parents. ...


0 comments: