CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

+ burung oh burung +

This evening, a bird entered my house and he doesnt know how to get out. He seemed very lost. Haha.. Although I opened all the windows and doors, he still didnt make it. Funny bird. So, my mom and I decided to catch that bird and let it fly outside rather than wait for him to escape himself. We played catch and run with the bird till he exhausted and couldn't fly high. It was very chaotic coz my mom and I both were chasing a single bird. And the bird was really good in maneuvour that made us exhausted too. Even with all the chaos, I managed to snap his pic which I find very cute + adorable. Oh, forgot to mention, the bird is murai species. Lastly, he flew out himself with our guidance. We used brooms to shift him to the escaped-door. I felt like crazy chsing after a single bird. Initially, I ignored him. But then, I couldnt coz I was afraid that he would excreting his waste in my house and I dont like it.

He loves to stop at the ariel until it fall down..haha
He was really shocked then.


On the way to the ariel aka branches.
I think the bird thought the ariel as branches.
That's why he likes it.


I'm exhausted. Please..stop catching me..
"hey, org nak lepaskan awak la.."

p/s* tapi burung mane paham bahase kan??

0 comments: