CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

:: Trip to Penang ::

Salam and good day..

I cant remember how much i had posted entries about my trip's experience around Malaysia in this blog. hehe. *enjoy sakan cuti ni*. This is another one..

Last Thursday, my family and I went to Penang. Actually, we had to attend a relative's wedding at Perlis but we overnight at my brother's house in Penang. Since the kids are on holiday, I was totally overjoyed to see them. Amalia, Athirah and Alanna. All are very adoring..

This is Alanna with her "chut chut" -Pronounce it as what the spelling is.
It was hard to snap this picture coz she was too shy
.


On Friday, my brother take a half day off. We went to Line Clear for lunch. The restaurant was owned by Indian Muslims. Well, you know penang has lots of mamak. Some of the workers are originally from Indian. However, I didnt get a chance to meet one. The restaurant is the most popular nasi kandar's restaurant in the penang. It was situated in the middle of the city where the traffic is always busy. It happens that there is a story behind that name.

My brother told me, the store is located in the middle of a small road. So if any vehicle wants to pass through the store, all the customers must give the way. Usually, people will say "ok2, line clear" then after that will the vehicle can use the road. But, rite now, there arent any people using that road coz it really annoys, rite? But to make the story live, i think the staffs had been asked to use that road. just to make a gimic, i think so.. hehe

But to tell you, the serving was really fast and the workers were all very friendly. The best thing is all the dishes were in king size. Even the head's fish is the same size as my niece's head! I wonder how big that fish are?.. Probably bigger than my niece?..hmm



Then, we went to taman Botani. There were 'flower's fiesta' there. I touched a snake there and it's cobra...but I didnt get a nerve to put it on my shoulder..My niece's also touch it. There were monkeys too... lots of monkey. When my nieces saw them, they were overly excited as if they never seen it before. *Kids are always like that*.


The monkeys that drives my nieces crazy

0 comments: