CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

counting seconds......

Salam

In a blink of eyes, my super-duper holiday of 5 months has ended..sob2... i want more!!! hehe.. **5 bln pun x ckp ka?? Right now, I'm not counting days anymore.. I'm counting seconds towards my registration day..

I will be leaving my dear fishes.. my huggable teddy bears which had always accompany me every night.. my soft mattress that makes me want to sleep as soon as i land on it.. and to my parents.. goodbye to all of you..

Tomorrow, I will go to my bro's house. Overnight there n on Friday, I am officially a medical student of Uitm.. One of my roommates at Jeli is taking the same course as me!!..What a coincidence!!... I am very excited to meet her. I never thought we will be in the same university. And the same course too!!!...

I am also kind of missing my frens during foundation and pre-med.. How are u guys??... makin tembam ke??hehe... can't wait till friday to see you all.. I'm hoping that our rooms will be near with each other like before. and also my roomate will be one of you guys.. Are you guys thinking the same??

0 comments: