CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

:: Exhausting day ::

Salam..

Last two days was very exhausting. Firstly, my registration day. It was unorganized. Even the clerk in the hostel didn't know that we were supposed to register on that day. Uitm's organization is sucks!...I was very mad a t first but after some discussion with the authorities, we managed to check in to our dorm. Our dorm was absolute beautiful.. I like it, coz it's spacious and comfortable. However, there are some things that I'm not satisfied. My roomate is my best friend, Alia. Upon hearing that my roommate is her, my mother adviced me straight away to take care of the relationship. I agreed with her. And one of my friend said "it's not a good idea to have your best friend as a roommate." Yeah, I knew it.. but I wanted to try to d o it. If things goes wrong, I will change my roommate next sem.. To tell you, I got room on the 5th floor...AAAAA!!..How am I going to live for another 6 months??..

Next, the registration things. This is absolutely another thing, nothing related to hostel. First, there was a clash information. But finally, we headed to the BPP's office just to get a "cop". How tiring... I was just after unloading my luggage to my room. And then, we were told to go to Dewan Anexxe to take picture for our matrix card which is located far from the BPP's office. Urgggh!! I was very stressed with Uitm.. coz doesnt make any arragement for students' registration. Pity us, had to go there and then go here..

Third, whn I got home from Uitm, I noticed that my adapter was left at home!!.. Oh my god, how am I gonna use the laptop?.. I planned to go back to Ipoh straight away and cpme back to KL.. But my mother didn't approve coz the cost of travelling back and buying a new one is the same. So, I bought a new adapter of RM110 that evening at Subang Parade. Student's price, u know.. And then, that night my oldest brother came to our house. It was tiring to entertain people when you are already tired.

The next day (saturday), my parents had a wedding to attend in KL at night. So, we planned to leave the house on 6 pm.. To arrive there at 8 pm. However, we got a call from my uncle saying that his mother was admitted to the hospital. So, we left early..at around 3 pm.

That night also, we got a sad news from my brother. He said, my 'nenek sedare' had died. Me + my brother + my nephew were having dinner and my parents were at the wedding at that time. This is another shocking news that day. Having two shocking news at the same day really make people tired mentally.. i think so.. don't you think?

This morning, before the sun rised, my parents had headed back to Ipoh.. so.. that's all

0 comments: