CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

:: Mas mahu diet n bersenam ::

Salam...

Regarding the title, is it possible??? I always tell my friend that I want to diet and exercise, but it never last long. The longest is 1 week.. hehe.. I'm quite chubby these days ( since I had a super-duper holiday before).

See the transformation.. I'm chubby!!!!sob3.. macam dipam-pam
The left one is before Foundation. and the right one is the latest. can u see the difference??


By the way, today is my first start to exercise. I went to Taman Tasik Shah Alam to jog with Anis. I started running at 7.30 and ended at 8.30. I think it's okay though we didnt run all the way. hehe. I also did a little tai-chi there. There is a playground at the recreational park ( all recreational parks have it, rite?? ) that brings back my childhood memory. So, I played them. Sometimes, being an adult is very stressed and there's time I need to be childish back. Just to release all the stress. Well, I dont know what the other joggers think about us. Maybe one of them will say "ape bdk2 ni, dah besar2 pun main jgk".. Maybe some doesnt even care. Whatever it is, we really enjoyed playing and we had a lot of fun.

In front of the gazebo (?)

Yey, I'm swinging.. =)

With Simba..

Ni terjatuh lepas turun slide. Laju sgt slide smpai tak leh nk stop

On the way back, I stopped at Seksyen 2 to have my breakfast. By coincidence, we met En Hamzah!!. He is our Anatomy Lab's staff. I was very suprised to meet him there. He is very sweet and kind that he payed for our breakfast. He even sent us to the hostel with his car. **jimat duitku, dpt naik kereta plak..untung2.. **. If I know this would happen, I would jog everyday at the lake..haha. juz kiddin. Today is really my lucky day!!... Thank God..

Oh, forgot about yesterday. Last night, I had a fire drill's demonstration. Believe it or not, I did try to extinguish the fire. I was very terrified because the student before me didn't do it properly that the fire "blooms" (lagi marak and menjulang) even more!!! I could even feel the heat as if the fire wants to catch me.. Haha.. Okay, I dont how to explain it, but I was shivering at the moment. I was very scared. Even the firemen were also seemed retracted from the bloomed fire. huh!.. And at that time, all the firemen (no women of course..hehe) were comforting me because I think my face had became pale. They were so cool, can even stay calmed in that situation. Thank God, nothing serious happened last night.

Last night, I was also told that a swarm of bees had attacked one of our block. Today, I found lots of bees lying dead in front of my door. Now, I'm afraid even more. I dont know how to handle with venom. Hope, the authorities will take a serious action regarding this problem. This is related to our health..

And oh, by the way, Uitm Sri Iskandar and Melaka had been closed because of H1N1. Even in here, there are also suspected cases. I'm still not recover from my cough yet. I'm afraid with my depressed-immunity system, I will get the infection. To all my friends, please pray for us and I will also pray for you guys. Although this disease is not as fatal as the bird flu or SARS, but we still need to be aware of it. okay, i think that's all..

Oh, there's another thing, I'm participating in the SAF (Sukan Antara Fakulti), the biggest event of every university. Guess what game I will be participating???.. It's petanque!!! I dont even know how to play petanque. But I want to try. Coz, there will be zero possiblity that we can win if the sport rec's students are also taking part. u know what i mean....

2 comments:

PeNgEmiS dUniA said...

ne la xnek dh dok umah berbuln...kamu ni...xpe...bkn gemuk pon...berisi sket pe slhnyer..hee

Anonymous said...

curvy versus skinny??

CURVYYY!!!

ehe~