CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

:: talk with tan sri Jins Shamsuddin ::

Salam..

Yesterday, my class was very packed. 3 hours lectures in the lecture hall + BEL 462.. My schedule started at 8 and ends at 8 also. Actually the classes ended at 4 pm. But all the medical students couldnt go back because of the talk with the senator. (Tan Sri is a senator. I just know about it yesterday.haha). The talk started at 5.30 pm. And he babled so much that I felt really sleepy at first. But afterwards, his talk was getting more intersting. The title of the talk is "MELAYU: PERWATAKAN DI LAYAR PERAK ZAMAN BERZAMAN". I like this statement made by our Deputy Dean, "If United States has Arnold Schwarzenegger, well, Malaysia has Tan Sri Dato Dr Jins Shamsuddin". I am really agree with that statement. Wouldn't you?




Although the talk ended very late which is at 8 pm, but I am happy though coz I got to meet him!!! yey.. It's not easy though to meet such a personality with a great attitude. I think he is very friendly coz my friend got a chance of taking a picture with him!.. Actually, during the talk, I was sitting on the front row, so, of course my face will got snapped by the camera as well. So, I dont mind. Another thing about him is that he really seems energetic even though he is 74 years OLD!. My father who is in the same age as him is very weak right now with all the diseases. I really admired him for that. Oh, why didn't I asked him how he maintain his health.

After 8 pm, I was really tired. I felt very uncomfortable at that time. As soon as I reached my room, I went flat but still there was this physiology sgs that needed to be done. sob2.. i'm really tired, u know.

So, that was yesterday's story. Today was quite packed too, but I can suit myself. I realized that I always see my day as a very stressful and tiring day. So, at this moment, I know that what had happened is happened, Don't take the tiredness to the next day. Every day, I will start my day with a smile no t complaining about the yesterday. After all, no matter how tired I am, how restless I am, life still go on. Apart from that, these are the challenges of being a medical students. I must go on!! Fighting!

0 comments: