CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

" I'm at my bro's house"

Salam..

I'm at my bro's house at the moment. I drove here at 7 am.. Such early in the morning makes me sleepy but I managed to hold it. Nothing much to tell. Just that my 1 week holiday will end soon. I think I will be missing my home after this. i dont know why I felt homesick.

Anyway, as soon as our vice chancellor announced the mid sem break had been advanced, all my friends coincidentally were having fever (including me). Luckily, not H1N1. However, when we were at the campus, we were perfectly healthy but as soon as we reached home, we get all sorts of fever. Why?? Doesnt it weird? Suppose people gets disease at a "dense-people" place. Whatever it is, I hope my friends will fully recover before we start our class back.

0 comments: