CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

lipas!

Last two days was very hilarious.. hahaha.. Just thinking of it had made me die with laughter. It was very funny. And it was all because of a COCKROACH!!!

Anyway, on that night, I had a meeting with seniors at Delima 2 which is quite a distance to walk from my block. Since it was a must, so I had to go there. The meeting ended at around 11.00 pm. As soon as I opened my room's door, Alia noticed a cockroach in the room and immediately she became hysteria. She was very afraid of the cockroach and for those who know her, you will know how she reacted.. =)

While I was the one who hold the aerosol, Alia was using a broom to chase it out. She was very scared eventhough she was holding the broom which means the cockroach was far from her and which means also she could just swept it out like a dust. But, the thing is, the broom broke!! In order to "swept" the cockroach, my 7.50 bucks's room was sacrificed. sob3...

What made it more funnier was one of my friend had recorded the situation at that time. And I thought it was very good of her coz a funny memory like this is absolutely a memorable one. Isn't it?? ..When I grow up, I will surely look back at these memories and it was priceless.

Oh, by the way, I'm not posting the video in here because it is inappropriate. I just want to share with you all my funny moment here.

3 comments:

LM said...

haha..

i can imagine how Alia react at that time..kah3 (lya..jgn mare)

s0 how da cockroach?..hehe

M-A-S said...

cockroach tu x mati pon..haha

penyapu yang patah ade la..
7.50 tu

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha!!

-kai-