CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

+ Finally...

Salam and good day.

Today, the weather is not so good. Gloomy from the morning until now. But hey, I have a good news!! Finally, my guppy fish had give birth yesterday!! yeeiy!! *clap clap*. Actually, guppies lay eggs but the mother will keep it in her mouth until it mature and she will eats her babies. I was very shocked yesterday since the guppy did not show any signs of pregnancy since 2 months ago. That was a long time for a guppy to reproduce. Usually it takes about 28 days only. Whatever it is, I am very happy as if the babies are mine..hahaha

However, I also have sad news. My uncle had been suspected for a cardiac disease. Might be because of artherosclerosis coz he has hypertension. And my mother got a treatment for her illness yesterday that will put her to rest for 4 days. Total rest! So, I had to be the one to take care of the chores. I was a little bit tired today. Guess what I had done today??

I cooked today's lunch on my own ( i really mean that)! I never had done that before. Usually, I am the assistant. I admitted that I was a little bit kelam kabut la coz it is my first time. But u know what, I feel satisfied doing it. I think I can do that for a few days more.

0 comments: