CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

" Is he Mr Bean?? "

Salam and good day


I ransacked my store room yesterday and found back my Mr Bean doll. It had been lost for a long time. I miss the doll. It has a story behind this doll though it looks old. I'll tell you.

-------'-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doll was not mine initially. It was a present from a junior to a GUY who was my classmate in MJSC Jeli. He is quite close to me since we were LDP at that time. He was quite popular back then ( that's why he got that present). However, he doesnt like it. Guys dont like dolls, u know. So to all readers, plezz dont give to your boyfriend a doll. It's so unmatured, ridiculous and embarassing. Back to the story, he left the doll in his locker after the SPM and went back. I went home a little bit late than everyone else. I was among the last three students in Jeli at that time. When I was packing my books in the class, I found the doll inside his locker. (I just like to check all my friend's left's properties..hehe coz who knows some might be useful). I took the doll with intention to give it to my nephew since he is a Mr Bean's die hard fans. Unfotunately, my nephew has a better one than this doll. So, I was a little bit dissapointed. But then my other nephews and nieces love to play with it when they came back. U know kids, they didnt put the things they played back, rite? So that's why this doll lost.

Ha, mesti you guys think that I took the doll without permission. I did told him la-his name is Akram-. U know what, I was afraid at that time. If he got mad, I will surely live in sin..but surprisingly, he did not. (phew, lucky me!)Then last month, this guy told me that he received another mr bean's doll from his classmate during the "Changing presents" event at his matriks...haha. It was very funny coz he got the same gift. Then he told me, if I were there he will give it to me. Wallah, what a person he is. If he did that , it will make the one who gave him the present disappointed la kan.. xD

To think of it, why they give him a doll??is he looks like a doll or is his personality more to feminine??.. and why mr bean's doll specifically?? Perhaps because of his characteristics who likes to joke resembles mr bean. Or maybe he 'really' looks like mr bean. That's it! ..he really looks like mr bean la... Pity him, he doesnt like doll, but still receive it as a gift.

*ps:- takpe la kere, nanti aku bg hadiah yg len sket ek...hihi

0 comments: