CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

" Yeiy! I solved it! ".

Dear bloggers,



Well, see the picture above?? That is Magic cube aka Rubix's cube. I had never ever get to solve this 'toy' since I started playing it which means since I was in primary school. Usually, I would ask my brother to solve it. I would cry if he made excuses. That's me back then. *Teruk kan perangai aku??*. But he should thanked me coz he is now a master in solving this puzzle. hehe..
So, yesterday, I bought this magic cube and played with it day and night. Finally, I succeed. Yey!! I'm very happy right now. Alast, my efforts worth it. Now, I can solve it within 10 minutes only.



See?? I solved it myself. I'm not faking, okay?.. I'm an honest person so I wouldnt be telling lies. *perasan btol!* Anyone wants to learn how to solve it, please leave a comment. I would love to teach you how. In fact, it is very very easy to be solved and it uses the algorithm's theory.

0 comments: