CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home.

Salam and good day.

At last, I'm HOME!!! I don't want any more vacation, plezz.. It was tiring..actually it was tiring because it was non-stop vacation.. On my way home, we stopped by at some of my parents' friends at Parit Buntar and Bagan Serai. I really did not enjoy this visit coz I was really sleepy at that time. I didnt get off from the car because I was too sleepy. So, my mother made excuse for me saying that I got headache. Thanks mom for covering me! =D

On the last house, I met this newly wed couple of 40's ( what I mean is their age).. It's the first marriage for the wife but the second marriage for the husband. The couple is like a newly wed couple though they are in late 40's. The husband is a pensioner while the wife is a housewife. On top of that, the wife is his husband's student. It was so sweet. The wife called the husband "abang" and she has hearing problem due to some accidents occurred to her. Usually, we only heard the young couples calling their partner 'honey' or 'hubby' or 'abang' . We rarely heard our a late couples use these term. So, I can say that they are a lovey couple tough they are in late 40's. That made me realized something.

" Now I believe that love is blind. There's is no definite age to fall in love. There's no definite reason why we fell in love. It's just that when we love somebody, we are accepting her/him as the way he/she is."

Just like this couple, with age barrier and communication difficulties, they still can tie the knot. The husband is old enough to be her father but yet this is LOVE. Before this, I only read bout this in newspaper only. I was kind of not to believe that story but now i know it's true.

0 comments: