CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

SEMUT

Salam and good day!


This morning, I went to a relative's funeral. As usual, I was needed to be the driver coz her house is quite far from my home. So off we went at about 9.00 am. I was like a "tunggul" coz I didnt talk to anyone in that house since I didnt even know them. I was like berkepit with my mom. She is talkative. She can even find friends in an unknown place within a minute. Why i didnt inherited her skills? Then at around 11.30, solat jenazah was done. All the muslimah had to waited outside the house while all the muslims were praying. there was a vent outside the house. So, I went there and found a chair to seat. Suddenly, somebody warned me that there were 'sarang semut api' specifically at the place where I put my chair. I was shocked to see the vast amount of this tiny creatures and I was started thinking the consequences that will happen to me if that auntie did not warn me. I even snapped the picture to show to you. This is only half of the sarang. There were also babies.



Scarry, huh??

When i look again and again at the colonies, I remembered this 3d-movie entitled "ANTS BULLY". This story is so unlogic coz the ants are very smart to produce a liquid that can shrinks human just lke the story of "HONEY, I SHRUNK THE KIDS". The ants want to take revenge to their bullier. So the bullier which is a kid had to undergo life as an ant during his 'tiny' time until he finds out that ants are very hardworking and actually friendly. haha..kind of funny when I think about. well, it's a story. but it tells us a lesson for "DO NOT BULLY ANTS". Even our Prophet does not encourage us to kill ants. So I am practically practiced that. I didnt even step on the ants ( because I was afraid of its bite) .

Ants are always hardworking. They can live as a family. But humans are not very hardworking and yet we are splitting. i mean we did not live in unity. Why cannot we follow the ants' principle? Is it to hard for us to live in dignity and as a family? Maybe because we have brains so it is hard for us to have "kata sepakat".. How can we live as one if this happened? This is what life is all about. Sometimes we cannot do what we want. For example, people always talk about unity and now a new vission had been set up by our new PM (1Malaysia) but i believe that this will take YEARS to achieve that. Somehow, its hard to unite tough we always heard we as a Malaysian live in harmony with different races. Actually, we are not. Some people just like to pretend to have that 'kind of harmony relationship' but the truth is we dont even care about it. Even I am racious a little bit. My neighbours are non-muslim and I had never ever talked to them. The auntie in the next house has children of my age but still I dont even care to mingle with them. Perhaps I will act differently if she was a Malay and a muslim. Sometimes, I feel bad myself but the thught only last for a second. A minute after that, I started to forget all about it. That is the reality. Yes, we can talk with them. We can mix with them but usually we dont. We just do that when we have to. Otherwise, my business is my business, yours is yours. it's like that.

Thus, I'm wondering is it possible to achieve that vission wiht our current issue?

..................

...........Wow, I never knew that I actually wrote this!! haha..



0 comments: