CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

CUTI2 FAMILY

Salam..
I was just really LAZY to update my blog.. I just find out that today I was a little bit "rajin" to update my blog.

Baby Ilham

It had been almost two weeks since I left my house and had a hoody-goody holiday in my sister's house in Kuantan, Pahang. I was the driver. It was such a tiring day, driving all the way from Ipoh to Kuantan not to mention the "extraordinary" road through Genting. Even auto car were exhausted..phew! I spent about a week at Kuantan to take care of the newborn baby, Mohd Ilham.. hihi.. Seeing his face made all my tiredness go off. He was so small.. very cute!! he was just 1.9 kg back then. Now, he has gain weight.. I can't wait to see his chubby face this May since my sis will come to KL to sit for her final exam.. Good luck to her.May success follow her..


Look how huggable he is.. (Naufal Marwi)

Straight away from Kuantan, we went to my other sister's house in Johor. Wallah!...what a grand tour! lagi hebat dari Le Tour de Langkawi.. =p As always I was the driver. We took the old road not the highway, so the road is in bad condition that made me feel tired. Also, there were lots of lorries, tanks and busses.. All sorts of heavy vehicle.. I was lucky that no accidents occured to us.. I was reallt mad at the lorry driver. Who he thinks he is? Driving such a big vehicle doesnt mean that you are the king of the road!... we spent a nother week at my sister's house at Rengit. She has 4 children. The first is in standard 1, second is in kiindergarten and another two stay at home. My sister is unemployed right now and she doesnt have maid. So, our arrival was a BIG help to her..That's why she was so happy upon our arrival. I really love the chubby look of my nephew, Naufal Marwi. He is soooooo huggable.


Wonderpets in the flying boat!.."Weyyyy wonderpet, yey!"
(Nabihah & Dzamiera)

They are the wonderpet-lovers. Love all things about wonderpet. It's just they didnt have the wonderpets' merchandise yet.

0 comments: