CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Holiday AGAIN..

Not even 2 days after I went back from Johor, we (my father, mother and me) set off to Pulau Pinang. I wasn't even fully recover from the previous journey .This was an unplanned vacation actually coz suddenly, my brother's mother-in-law organized a feast. So our main intention was to attend the feast but we took it as a holiday visit to my brother's house . I thought Lily was there and I was hoping that I could spend a day with her. Unfortunately, she wwnt home. Urgh, how frustrating! Maybe it's a fate, we rarely see each other lately. Aparently, we're both busy. I am busy with my hoola vacation, and she is busy in completing her assignment.



The three of them are siblings and if you realized, they were wearing make-up. Even me myself dont wear any, hehe.. I took this photo during the feast. (stilll have time to take picture even in a busy time..)

0 comments: