CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Hey, BIG spender!!

Salam and good day

Sale at Jusco Ipoh exclusive for J card member. All the goodies had 30% - 70%. To tell you, I dont have Jusco card, u know. I immediately make one at the counter. Haha, kind of funny to think coz I make that card just to have the special price. I rarely go to Jusco so I will give it to my mom since Jusco is a stone throw away from my house.




I went to Jusco at about 10.00 am. I was a little bit weird coz the parking slots were all full except for the roof top.It was 10.00 am, u know! The mall was just opened yet the parking's lots were full. How can I not feel weird. Na, as soon as I entered the mall I knew it right away why there were soooo many buyers. And 70% of the buyers were Chinese. Seems like no Malays were there. hehe, of course it's not rite la.. There were too many buyers that all the promoters were kind of very busy. "Org kata tak menang tangan dibuatnya." All the cashier counters were having a super long queue. Even to move around also was very hard. But of course I can say that majority were Chinese (again!). They are really BIG spender. I think almost every single chinese person hold a trolley full of new goodies. Yes, the prices were very cheap that they didnt have to spent much on the items. A 128 ringgit item can be reduced to 38 ringgit only!! Who doesnt want that?? This is the time if you want to buy branded stuffs with low prize

From my point of view, the Chinese are good at grabbing opportunity. Just look at this situation, they really knew how to spend money economically. Same goes in business, they knew how to grab the chances. That's why they can be a successful businessman.Then, I also wonder how they knew about the sales coz even me myself didnt know bout this. So I'm guessing that maybe someone had been spreading the news to his friends. The "same religous' friends" of course. Same goes in business to. How many companies own by Chinese had more malay workers then their workers?? plezzz tell me, i really want to know.

That's all I can say today. I realized today, since I started to write this blog, I became more aware of every situation that occurs around me. If possible I want to take pictures every second of my life. And I valued my life even more. I guess it's a good thing for me.

0 comments: